Fast, flexible open systems technologies you can use anywhere.
Transform Your MFP into a Customized Portal
Sharp Open Systems Architecture (Sharp OSA®) technology can help employees at every level of your organization by optimizing investment, reducing costs, enhancing productivity, and simplifying IT management.
The Benefits of Sharp’s Open Systems Technologies
- Optimized investments
- Engaging interfaces
- Customized workflows
- Integrated security
Sharp OSA® technology extends Sharp MFP functions and provides value-added features to maximize corporate investments.
- Improved employee performance
- Compliance with industry regulations
- Overall cost reductions through improved efficiency
Intuitive, easy-to-use graphical user interface facilitates operation through customizable screens and interactive capabilities.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Simplified steps to process documents faster and more easily
Manage your document workflow easily, efficiently and more securely. Sharp’s open systems technologies helps eliminate redundant tasks and seamlessly integrates your workflows.
- Minimized redundant tasks
- Seamlessly integrated daily document workflow
Manage user access and usage of your MFP resources through integration capabilities for network security and cost accounting applications.
- Improved access control and usage tracking
- Integrated corporate IT security policies
- MFP user authentication with corporate ID cards
Create Your Own Custom Integrations or Utilize Existing Applications
With Sharp’s open systems technologies, you can create your own custom integrations or take advantage of the growing portfolio of applications available from Sharp Partner Program Members, which can provide:
- Document management and archiving
- Automated document workflow
- Document scanning to e-mail
- Fax servers
- Accounting and access control
Open Systems Technologies: Sharp OSA® Cloud or On-Premises
Sharp OSA® technology is cloud ready, enabling your IT department to make intelligent and informed decisions when it comes to solution deployment. With RESTful Web API, Sharp’s open systems technologies support Software as a Service (SaaS) or cloud-enabled environments by efficiently assisting communications involving intermediaries such as firewalls. Enabling secure and scalable communications, Sharp OSA® cloud-ready technology further expands flexibility in how the document workflow and security solutions are implemented.
Please share this page: