Copy Machine Leases
Why Leasing is the Best Option for a Business
You may choose a multifunction printer (MFP) and copy machine lease for a number of reasons. A large company may be attracted to the tax incentives, whereas a small company may choose to lease in order to conserve working capital. Whatever your rationale may be, Shore Office Systems is your go-to resource for MFPs and copy machines.
7 Reasons to Lease an Office Machine
- Conserve Working Capital – Purchasing equipment can require a large cash outlay. Many companies choose a multifunction printer and copy machine lease to conserve capital. That money can then be better spent on other day-to-day operational expenses.
- Flexibility– Leases can be structured to meet the varied needs and financial goals of your business. Leasing MFPs can offer deferred payments, step plans, seasonal payments, no money down and more.
- Tax Benefits– Section 179 of the IRS code allows businesses to earn significant tax savings from the lease of an office machine. Often, a monthly lease payment can be deducted as an operating expense, because it is treated as a rental rather than a loan.
- Additional Credit Lines– Multifunction printer and copy machine lease approvals can establish an additional line of credit that does not affect your bank lines, which allows you to lease just about anything needed to run your business.
- Leasing Business Equipment Preserves Cash Flow– Profits generated from the use of the equipment are often greater than the cost of lease payments. Then, you can use that cash for other business needs.
- Easier Than Bank Loans– Lines of credit can be established in a matter of hours with minimal information and no collateral. Leasing is convenient, quick and easy. No long forms. 100% financing available.
- Fixed Payments– Many financing transactions have floating interest rates. MFP and copy machine lease financing offers fixed payments, enabling you to budget efficiently.
Terminating your Old MFP and Copy Machine Lease
If you are considering a new lease contract for multifunction printers and copiers, Shore Office Systems is here to help your business succeed. Below are example letters that you can provide to your existing leasing company to insure that your lease does not extend past its expiration date.
Please share this page: